§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions between us and a consumer in the current version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which is neither commercial nor for his or her independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of contract text
(1) The following rules on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed on our internet shop http://www.hansetextil.de.
(2) your contractual partner is
Richard Behr (UK) Ltd.
1 Tavern Lane
Dereham, Norfolk NR19 1PX, UK
(3) The presentation of goods in our online shop are not a legally binding contract offer on our part, but only a non-binding invitation to consumers to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for himself or herself, to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully passing the ordering procedure proposed in our online shop.
This order involves the following steps:
1) select the desired goods
2) confirm by clicking the "add to cart" button
3) verification the cart content
4) pressing the button "checkout"
5) entering the order and shipping address, select the shipping option and confirm the payment
6) final check and correction of the respective input data.
7) Legally binding sending of the order by clicking the button "submit"
Consumers can return to the previous page before the mandatory sending the order by pressing the back button of the internet browser. You can correct input errors, or by closing the internet browser you can cancel the order process. We acknowledge receipt of your order directly through an automatically generated e-mail ( "order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of contract for purchase via our internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our conditions via e-mail. You can access these terms and conditions at any time under http://www.hansetextil.de/agb. Your past orders you can look up in our customer area under My Account -> Orders.
(6) You can at any time demand insight into the data stored by Hanse and have your data at your disposal; the exact rules can be found in our privacy and data protection policy on this page.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The prices include sales tax / value added tax and other price components. There are also possible shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by card, debit card, PayPal, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) or cash payment "Barzahlen".
(3) If "Barzahlen" is agreed, the payment is due immediately after conclusion of the contract. Upon completing the order, you will receive a payment slip. Print this out. At one of the Barzahlen-partner branches, you can have it scanned at the cash desk and settle the amount there in cash. Alternatively, you can have a number code sent via SMS to your mobile phone. Name the cashier's payment code in the Barzahlen-partner branch and settle the amount there in cash. The Barzahlen-partner branch transmits the payment confirmation in real time. Then the shipping process is started immediately.
(1) If we have not clearly stated in the product description, all products offered by us can be shipped immediately. Delivery is usually within 14 working days. The deadline for delivery in the case of advance payment the day after payment order to the body responsible for transfer bank and all other forms of payment on the day begins to run after the conclusion. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, it shall expire on the next business day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold only passes to the delivery of the item to the buyer on this also the dispatch of purchase.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of Cancellation as a consumer:
Right of Cacellation
Consumers are entitled to a right of cacellation under the following conditions, where consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for neither commercial nor independent professional activity:
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving a reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day you (or a third party appointed by you) have taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right, you have to notify
Richard Behr (UK) Ltd.
1 Tavern Lane
Dereham, Norfolk NR19 1PX
by way of unambiguous statement (for example, a consigned by post mail, fax or e-mail) of your decision to cancel this contract. You can use below cancellation form, which is not mandatory, however.
Consequences of cancellation
If cancel this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs related to a more expensive type of delivery than the cheapest standard that we offer), and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received about your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, and have confirmed that they are in undameged, unopened and unused, good condition.
You have to return the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of any cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the end if the fourteen day period.
You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
End of revocation
§7 Cancellation form
Model cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
To:Richard Behr (UK) Ltd.
1 Tavern Lane
Dereham, Norfolk NR19 1PX
I hereby give notice(s) I / We (*) cancel our contract entered into for the purchase of the following products:
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name / consumer (s)
Address of / consumer (s)
Signature / consumer (s) (only with message on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
§8 Data Protection, Corporate Governance and Business Policies
(1) Data Protection: With the administration of business through electronic means, data protection is becoming more and more important. Your data are 100% protected with us; we do not market data to any third parties, we do not make them available to third parties, and we take measures to keep your data from harm. Please refer to our Data Protection policy below for more details, they are integral part of our terms and conditions.
(2) Corporate Governance: As entrepreneurs, mothers and fathers, and as industry experts, we want our business to be a good corporate citizen, and we want to contribute in a positive way to the world and society - locally and globally. We have described our guiding pricinples in a number of business policies, that describe what we do and how we do things, and which form the basis of our "Corporate Governance". Corporate Governance and our Business Policies are integral part of our terms and conditions.
All goods carry a warranty of one year against manufacturing deficits. Wear and tear from usage of the products is not covered.
§10 Contract Language
The contract language for shipments is exclusively German, for shipments outside of Germany either German or English.
§11 Customer Service
Our customer service for questions and complaints is available weekdays 9:30 to 17:00
Phone: + 49-4191-9976-0
Fax: + 49-4191-9977-55
Date for these Terms and Conditions September 2016